The following series of blogs will contain some very disturbing and, for many, frightening information. I find myself in the unique situation of being able to pass on uncommon knowledge. This is Empath Unfriendly information. Meaning, it may well cause fear and discomfort on an empathic and psychic level.
You might ask, why am I putting this information on an Empath support site? The answer is simple: Many empaths experience demonic attacks and have no clue what they are or their origins. Ignorance does not help. Understanding does. Know what is happening. What you are up against, and always come from a place of unconditional love and trust your feelings when you feel you are heading into danger.
If you feel this information will help others, let them know.
The following is written by a being we refer to as Omen. If you have not read the below blogs first, I highly recommend you do for the background to this.
What are the signs of psychic attacks?
I’ve been asked what the signs are of being under psychic attack and upon beginning this list, I figured it would just be easier to make this list about ‘how to spot an entity for the layman’ because we can’t all be psychics. I have deliberately left most notions regarding parasites out of this as they are extremely hard to detect in any physical or intellectual manner.
– Sleep disturbance involving seeing movement or flashes/hazes of light through closed or open eyelids that prevent you from slipping into a restful sleep, or from sleeping at all in some cases. This is different to hypnogogic hallucinations as you are wide awake still, rather than slipping in and out of dream states. This can also count for any time you intend to be in an altered state of consciousness (meditation/just relaxing and not paying attention to surroundings.)
– Animals behaving strangely. Naturally you will know when this occurs as you are familiar with your pet’s natural behavior, and when illness or any other source is ruled out, it is possible they are reacting to something non-physical.
– Children with imaginary friends which are not imaginary. Often the content of their affiliations with said friend will tip you off as to whether it’s something the child able to make up, or something more complex.
– House plant’s inexplicably die in specific areas of the house, no matter which plant it is or how well it is cared for.
– You feel as though you are not alone or are being watched. This is often described as feeling a ‘presence.’ You and others may also feel unwelcome in your own home.
– Sometimes you wake up feeling as though you are being smothered, or that sometimes when you try to say certain things that your throat is obstructed for no apparent reason.
– Clicking or snapping noises in patterns that often change in tenor and speed, like syllables in speech, and also changes or moves in location when you try to pinpoint its origin. In some cases if you mimic the noise with tapping on an object that gives a similar tone, you’ll get an identical answer.
– High pitched or low pitched frequencies that shouldn’t naturally be heard by human senses, but which has no discernible source. This is different from tinnitus in that the pitch has a vibration and cannot be altered via blocking ears or nasal passages.
Next Monday: Part two.