So, you’ve created your belief system. You’ve written it down and have decided that this is what you want.
Now here comes an interesting thing and I note that I’ve yet to see this mentioned anywhere else.
You have more than one belief system.
Those who read my last entry may well have picked up on that.
There are actually belief systems for everything.
Some examples are:
- Your religious beliefs
- Your spiritual beliefs
- Your beliefs about money.
- Your physical world beliefs
- Your belief about your health. (Including that fact we age and die.)
- Your relationship beliefs
- Your political beliefs
- Your economical beliefs
- Your belief about friendship
- Your belief about family
- Your professional beliefs
- Your sexual beliefs
- Your beliefs about music
And so on.
In fact, there probably is no limit to how much you can micro-manage your belief system.
If you find that an area in your life is not working for you, redefine it.
Belief systems are the key to creating a joy filled and prosperous life.
Your life is a canvas. Paint a new portrait.
Know that once you do that, you put forces into motion that will make it happen.
The universe never says ‘no’ to your idea about yourself, even if that idea may be self-destructive.
It also can’t take a joke so be very careful what you wish for because what you put out there on every level is what you end up experiencing.
Free will allows that, but remember there are natural consequences to our actions.
Taoism gives three simple rules to live by.
- Be humble
- Be kind
- Be thrifty.
I would also add:
- See everyone as an extension of who you are
- Know that people who wish to hurt you do so out of fear and do not remember who they really are.
- Make anything you do benefit all. Always chose a win / win scenario and if none exist, call it forth.
You can’t force people to change around you, but you can change your energies, and attract exactly what is needed to make your life the reality you wish it to be.
Next: Final thoughts.
- Creating our reality series: Free will is wonderful or I got what I asked for. This sucks! (areyouanempath.com)
- Creating our reality series: The process or I wish for pink unicorns. (areyouanempath.com)
- Creating our reality series: This is a world of illusions… or is it? (areyouanempath.com)
- How Important Are Your Beliefs? (epages.wordpress.com)
- the power of thought (musamoyo.wordpress.com)