The following series of blogs will contain some very disturbing and, for many, frightening information. I find myself in the unique situation of being able to pass on uncommon knowledge. This is Empath Unfriendly information. Meaning, it may well cause fear and discomfort on an empathic and psychic level.
You might ask, why am I putting this information on an Empath support site? The answer is simple: Many empaths experience demonic attacks and have no clue what they are or their origins. Ignorance does not help. Understanding does. Know what is happening. What you are up against, and always come from a place of unconditional love and trust your feelings when you feel you are heading into danger.
If you feel this information will help others, let them know.
The following is written by a being we refer to as Omen. If you have not read the below blogs first, I highly recommend you do for the background to this.
This is part three of Omen’s discussion on this subject.
Hearing ‘things’ (cont)
-Voices, footfalls, movement of objects (like chairs being pulled out for example,) environmental sounds that cannot be attributed in any way to the house or householders (for example, grating chains, the sound of a doorbell when no doorbell is owned by the tenant, a dog bark when there is no pet on the premises..etc)
– Shadows that are not in line with the surroundings, move at a fast rate when nothing is moving in the vicinity and/or shadows that alter in shape, shade and density spontaneously.
– Seeing the reflection of someone who is not physically present pass by a mirror or reflective surface
– Seeing movement under and around the edges of doorways
– ‘Pockets’ or conglomerations of scents in the air that vanish and reappear with no source or re-occur at specific times of day/night. The scents to be especially attentive toward (after ascertaining there can be no physical source) are:
– Sickly sweet scents that are reminiscent of something floral, sugary and ‘heavy’ like caramel, sweetened condensed milk or perhaps honey which can and that especially has a sedating effect on whoever smells it (not narcotic, but more so relaxing so as to cause sluggishness or drowsiness.) These can linger for up to an hour.
– Distinctive rotting scents reminiscent of decay/death that are thick in the air in the same way ash or smoke is denser than air, also has a temperature change of very cold (like a sudden chill) and then extremely warm which floods up through the soles of the feet. These can last up to perhaps 6 hours and often has a direction, as though it is upwind/downwind. This scent cannot be masked, however it’s intensity does vary.
– Acrid and sour scents reminiscent of burning and/or sulphur. Some who aren’t aware of sulphuric scents liken it to stale piss or rotting fruit. It dries out the mouth and throat, causing breathing difficulties. It can linger for days at a time in isolated areas. It is residual, so cleaning the area it is most heavy in will eliminate it, however it can return immediately after so sometimes even that does not work.
– Strong earthy scents reminiscent of dry or wet dirt, types of wood and decaying leaves, this is a moist scent that clings especially to clothing and can be oppressive. It can often be easily overlooked as a part of the house or due to a change in weather conditions (even if it is not,) unless of course you live in an artificial or sterile environment (inner city sky rises or laboratories are a good example.) It cannot be masked and can last for weeks, the scent can also become stronger over time.
Next Monday: Part 4 (conclusion.)